Shabbat shalom, and chag sameach Pesach! Here’s our Passover video playlist, enjoy!
Here are links to the latest information from the state of Colorado about Covid and about vaccines. Appointments are available for people 50+, more front line workers (including restaurant workers), people 16-49 with one or more high risk conditions along with all previous phases. Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/ requirements of Boulder County Public Health to combat COVID-19, including wearing masks in public and avoiding gatherings outside your family group.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay warm!
- We Are Not Alone – Covid Pesach And Quantum Entanglement (3/24/2021) - What would you say is the highlight of the Passover Seder? The food, the Hagadah, the Seder plate? Let me share mine: I feel it is the moment the middle matzah is broken in two. Continue Reading
- Dayenu to Pain (3/24/2021) - We are all shaken and devastated by the tragic and senseless murder spree which took place in our hometown. May G-d grant comfort and healing to the families of the slain, and to the entire Boulder community. Continue Reading
- Our Hearts Are Broken – Come Together as a Community (3/22/2021) - We grieve together, and we will come together. Tuesday evening, March 23, at 7:00 pm, we are co-hosting Coming Together as a Community: A gathering of Synagogues, Haver: Boulder's Rabbinic Council, and the Boulder JCC. Register here. Continue Reading
- HAVER, The Rabbinic Council of Boulder, Condemns Georgia Shootings as a Hate Crime (3/22/2021) - The rabbis of Haver stand in solidarity with the grieving families and communities and offer our support. Continue Reading
- Repair the World’s Haggadah Insert: Ten Plagues on Housing Injustice (3/25/2021) - Each year on Passover, Jews and their communities gather around Seder tables and open the door for Elijah, a messenger of hope, as we retell the story of Exodus. This #Passover, join us to #ServeTheMoment and open the door to housing justice. Continue Reading
- Star-Studded “Night of 1,000 Jewish Stars” Virtual Clubhouse Passover Seder Sunday (3/25/2021) - Today, Buzzfeed’s Tasty announced their broadcast partnership on the first-ever Clubhouse Passover Seder this coming Sunday, March 28th. Continue Reading
- Passover 2021 – In a Nutshell – When Erev Pesach is Shabbat (3/24/2021) - Approximately once every nine years, Passover begins on Saturday night. This means that erev Pesach, the day before Passover 2021, coincides with Shabbat, bringing with it a number of unique laws and guidelines. Continue Reading
- Free Community Acupuncture Healing Circle at Nevei Kodesh (3/24/2021) - Nevei Kodesh will be hosting Acupuncturists Without Borders, who will be creating a mobile field clinic in our parking lot this Sunday and Monday. Continue Reading