The BJN is gathering links to programs, resources and sources that you might find helpful and/or interesting during this latest Israel crisis. If you find one of these particularly helpful, let us and others know in the comments. If you would like to suggest additional sources or resources, reach out to us here and we will add to this list.
From our friends at JEWISHcolorado:
At JEWISHcolorado, we have shared a lot of great resources, webinar recordings, social media tools, to-dos, and more. Our collective action is still needed.
- What You Can Do Immediately
- Ways to Talk About Israel Publicly
- Ways to Talk to Kids about Israel
- Funding & Allocations Information
- Supporting JEWISHcolorado’s Israel Emergency Fund, 100% of which goes to on-the-ground needs in Israel.
- Supporting local needs arising from the war, including assistance for Israeli families relocating to Denver. (Please select “flagship fund” and indicate a note in the comments box to designate your gift. To double your gift, support our Colorado Gives Day matching program.)
- Fighting Disinformation Online/Talking Points
- Past Event/Webinar Recordings
- Daily Updates from Jewish Federations Israel Office
- Community Mobilization Center – Action Dispatch Emails
- Background & JFNA Position
- Social Media Accounts to Follow
Many of our community members have been reaching out about ways to learn more, support, donate, and help. We will be continually updating these resources that may be helpful to you.