1) We search for chometz Thursday, March 25 night after 7:48 pm, which is really a day earlier than usual.
2) We burn and sell chometz Friday, March 26 before 11:55 AM.
3) During Shabbat our tradition is to have two or three Shabbos meals. A Shabbat meal consists of fish, chicken, and other delicacies along with challah or matzah. Out of respect for Passover, we do not eat any matzah until the Seder. Therefore we eat challah or a pita bread during the Friday night meal and the Shabbos morning meal, yet since it is the eve of Pesach, we can only eat chometz until 10:58 AM.
4) After we finish eating, we rinse our mouths and any dishes in a non-Passover sink and say the Kol Chamira prayer, which is normally said after burning the chometz. This nullifies any inadvertently missed crumbs or pieces of chometz.
5) Last, but not least please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any handmade shmurah matzah for your Seder. It is really important to use some authentic round Matzos at your Passover Seder. Call us at (720)422-6776 to arrange for you to pick up your own Matzoh that we are giving free.
Best wishes for a Happy Passover!