Shabbat Shalom! We hope you had a good Shavuot, and that you are as excited about Sunday’s all-volunteer-run Boulder Jewish Festival as we are. Since we finished counting the Omer this week, here is the “2011 Festival by the Numbers:”
- 3 blocks of the Pearl St. Mall, centered on the Courthouse Lawn
- 11 Synagogues/Faith Communities
- 6 Schools/Youth or Young Adult Groups/Summer Camps
- 15 Community-wide Jewish Organizations
- 3 Israel-oriented Organizations
- 7 Main Stage Musical Acts, including headliner Maccabeats
- 9 Fabulous Food Booths, including 4 Kosher options, plus all the regular Mall eateries
- 16 purveyors of Fine Art and Judaica
And thanks to:
- 37 Great and Generous Sponsors
- dozens of dedicated volunteers.
Be sure to check out our Maccabeats Video Playlist at the bottom of the BJN Front Page to get you in the mood for Saturday. See you there!