Shabbat shalom and happy May Day! As a people and as a community, we are showing our resilience and ingenuity. You can find many online shabbat resources, both local and far afield, for streaming services or guides to davening alone.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
If you have something to entertain or engage people that you’d like to get out there, let us know!
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay warm, and have a great weekend.
- Boulder JCC Building to Remain Closed Until May 22 (4/30/2020) - On April 21, our Board voted to keep the Boulder JCC building and the Early Childhood Center facility closed through the remainder of the school year, May 22. Continue Reading
- Jewish National Fund-USA’s Ecosystem of Independence (4/28/2020) - On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, Israel’s population will reach 9.2 million people, a more than 10-fold increase from its founding in 1948. While there will be no barbeques in parks, no fireworks in the sky, nor parties in Tel Aviv’s discotheques, one thing is certain: an ecosystem of communities, conservation programs, health services, and economic… Continue Reading
- International Group Holds Online Commemoration of Poway Shooting (4/26/2020) - Commemorating Poway Synagogue Shooting, US & UN Officials Pledge Determined Fight Against Anti-Semitism Ceremony organized by the Combat Anti-Semitism Movement to commemorate the first anniversary of the deadly shooting Survivors of the attack were joined by US Special Envoy Elan Carr, UN Special Rapporteur Dr. Ahmed Shaheed and Israel Ambassador to UN Danny Danon 26… Continue Reading
- Giving In The Time Of COVID-19 (4/26/2020) - The role of philanthropy in responding to this pandemic is critical. Continue Reading
- Virtual Events with Adventure Judaism – 4/30 (4/28/2020) - Adventure Judaism is offering regular online events via Zoom. Find out more. Continue Reading
- Motherhood and Isolation (4/28/2020) - This week’s Torah portion, Tazriah, is a reminder that births are happening while our focus may be on sickness. Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – May 1- May 8 (4/30/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- This Week at Virtual Bonai Shalom – 5/1 – 5/8 (4/30/2020) - What's happening at Bonai Shalom for the next week! Please see our website for the whole list of events, zoom information, and all other updates! Continue Reading
- Spend Some Time with Moishe House in May (4/30/2020) - Here are the events Moishe House Boulder is hosting online in May! Continue Reading
- First Friday on a Thursday Live with David Ilan (4/28/2020) - Join our Zoom to hear and see Professor David Ilan speak about his archaeological research in ancient Israel, Thursday April 30th. Continue Reading
- Join Love and Justice Circle Monday 5/4 (4/28/2020) - Lemon Tree Boulder and J Street Boulder invite you to participate in a dialog around bringing love and justice to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Continue Reading
- Jewish Celebrities and Leaders to Host Online Celebration of Israeli Independence Day (4/26/2020) - Celebrate Yom HaAtzmaut with Surprise Celebrities, Broadways Stars, Famous Chefs and Top Musicians. Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: