The Program in Jewish Studies welcomes applications for a Program Coordinator. This position manages all operations for the Program in Jewish Studies in conjunction with the Director. This includes managing budgets and all grants, developing public programs, coordinating curriculum, developing and managing marketing and public relations campaigns, managing hiring and HR related issues for new faculty and other personnel, supervising staff, coordinating study abroad programs and student curriculum, and coordinating fundraising and development issues with CU Foundation.
This is a public-facing position that will interact with the community, students and faculty. Our ideal candidate must have strong organization skills, be an excellent communicator, and possess a real interest in working with students and our community.
Primary Responsibilities for this position can be viewed on the Program Coordinator job listing.
Incumbent must be available to work occasional evening hours.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 1 year of experience in an education or non-profit management setting that includes both program and budget coordination.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the degree on a year-for-year basis.
What You Will Need
- Understanding and passion for culture and education.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and interest in working with students.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
What We Would Like You To Have
- MA in field related to Jewish Studies.
- 5+ years of experience in the non-profit or educational management sector.
- Knowledge of and professional experience in Jewish studies.
- Development and grant writing experience.
Review of applications will begin on July 21, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.
Please email us at CUJewishStudies@colorado.edu with any questions. Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
The University of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans. Alternative formats of this ad can be provided upon request for individuals with disabilities by contacting the ADA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Colorado is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment and excellent benefits. Learn more about the University of Colorado by visiting https://www.cu.edu/cu-careers.