Shabbat shalom! Happy Star Wars Day – May the Fourth be with you. And on Sunday, May 6th, you have the choice of Har HaShem’s Harmony and Hops and Nevei Kodesh’s Jewish Broadway event. Get creative and attend both!
The latest once-a-decade study of Jewish life and people in the Denver Metro area has commenced. Read all about it here, and be sure to take the online survey and answer the survey call if they pick you!
Enjoy this week’s posts:
- The Curse – Parshat Emor (5/3/2018) - This is the saddest story I know. Continue Reading
- Baruch Dayan Ha’emet: Eunie Kauvar, z”l (5/3/2018) - Eunie Kauvar, beloved wife of Herb Kauvar, passed away on Thursday, May 3, 2018. Continue Reading
- Rabbi Marc’s A Dash of Drash – Transparency – the Week of Hod: Episode 65 (5/2/2018) - This week's parsha (Emor) includes the instruction to count 50 days, the period known as Sefirat HaOmer. Continue Reading
- Boulder ECE Educators Take Part in National Program (4/29/2018) - Ten local ECE educators are taking part in a peer learning cohort with ten ECE educators from the Greater Chicago area to strengthen their teaching skills. Continue Reading
- Baruch Dayan HaEmet: Jani Fellows, z”l (4/29/2018) - Jani Elaine Fellows, mother of David Fellows, passed away in Canoga Park on April 29th 2018. Continue Reading
- Baruch Dayan Ha’emet: Evelyn Rosalyn Rosenfeld, z”l (4/29/2018) - Evelyn Rosalyn Rosenfeld, mother of Alan Rosenfeld, passed away early on Shabbat morning at age 91. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Paul Simon’s Role in Defeating Apartheid: Celebrating South African Music (5/2/2018) - Before coming to the Paul Simon tribute concert at the JCC on May 17, check out this documentary on the making of Graceland. Continue Reading
- Is Your Teen Daughter Uninterested in Summer Camp? (5/2/2018) - Jewish UnCamp is for independent-thinking Jewish high school girls, 16-19 years old. Find out more! Continue Reading