Thanks to all who participated on Wednesday night at the Knitzvah 2 event. Also, thanks to Bonai Shalom for providing the space. Above are some pictures from the event.
As it is Kol Nidre, we ask your forgiveness for errors and omissions over the last year. As President Washington said, “I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many errors.”
If you haven’t already, please think about helping #Harvey and #Irma victims via donating to the Red Cross or through JEWISHcolorado’s Hurricane Relief Fund (which has been expanded to cover both disasters).
G’mar Chatimah Tovah! May you all be sealed for a sweet new year!
- Debra Shaffer Seeman Joins Ayeka to Support Day School Initiative (9/27/2017) - 7 Tishre 5778 - Ayeka: The Center for Soulful Education today announced that leading Jewish educator Debra Shaffer Seeman will join Ayeka as an Ayeka Mentor.
- Jewish Students March for Racial Justice (9/25/2017) - 5 Tishre 5778 - On October 1st the American Union of Jewish Students are coordinating delegations of Jewish students to join the March for Racial Justice in its sister cities -- New York and New England.
- Who Will Get Liked and Who Will Get Comments (9/28/2017) - 8 Tishre 5778 - Join Boulder Center for Judaism for Yom Kippur services to find out.
- Scholar in Residence Will Lecture Alongside Yom Kippur Services (9/27/2017) - 7 Tishre 5778 - Chabad of NW Metro Denver will be offering insightful classes running concurrently to Yom Kippur synagogue services with scholar in residence Rabbi Pinchas Taylor.
- Flatline Termination and Yom Kippur De-Termination (9/27/2017) - 7 Tishre 5778 - For years people have asked me to recommend a movie to watch before Yom Kippur. I have often suggested the 1990 academy award nominee, "Flatliners."
- Celebrate Sukkot at a Colorado Icon (9/25/2017) - 5 Tishre 5778 - Help kick off the rebirth of Temple Aaron, oldest synagogue in Colorado, as it hosts its first Sukkot celebration in many years on Sunday, October 8th in Trinidad.
- SHE: Third Biannual Embodied Judaism Symposium and Exhibit (9/28/2017) - 8 Tishre 5778 - Who is She? The Shekhinah, which derives from the Hebrew word for "dwell or settle," is a feminine divine presence, guiding and protecting men and women everywhere. Learn more at the Third Biannual Embodied Judaism Symposium at CU Boulder.