Where can you contribute to a traveling international art exhibition, eat Jewish food from India, harvest crops for local food banks, make your own lip balm, and eat a kosher dry-roasted locust? Only at the Hazon Jewish Food Festival, this Sunday, June 29th at the Denver Jewish Community Center.
- Food for Health and Healing
- The Hive and the Honeybee–An Introduction
- Filling Bellies and Repairing the World through Local Farming
- Healthy Smoothie Spin Class
- Aqua Dance
- Kids’ Adventures on the Topsy Turvy Bus
- Sync Up: Natural Timing and Why We Should Care
- How to Navigate the Grocery Store Chaos
- India, Iraq, Mexico, Morocco: International Jewish Cuisine
- Yoga Class
- Never-Ending Summer: Food Preservation
- Cigarettes and Cereal: What You Need to Know about Food Marketing
- From Plague to Appetizer – Locust Tasting!
- Children’s Story Hour and Challah Braiding
- Tomato Rabbis: Real Change In the Food Justice Movement
- Slice, Dice, and Eat! Cooking Demos
Register now before prices go up on Saturday!
Advanced registration: $20/adults, $10 ages 8-17, Free for kids 7 and younger
For families with at least one child under the age of 5, or expectant parents, your entire family can come for FREE by registering through Mazel Tot.