Here are links to the latest information from the state of Colorado about Covid and about vaccines. Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/ requirements of Boulder County Public Health to combat COVID-19, including wearing masks in public and avoiding gatherings outside your family group.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay warm!
- JFest: The Boulder JCC’s February Fundraiser Kicks Off (2/11/2021) - The Boulder JCC has redesigned their annual gala fundraiser, Reflections, to celebrate the power of community in a time when we can’t gather in person. Continue Reading
- Boulder JTree Loves Cal-Wood (2/11/2021) - Thank you for supporting Cal-Wood during the Tu BiShvat Seder. Continue Reading
- Column: Arab Villages Not “Burning Down” As House Dems May Be Burning Bridges (2/11/2021) - Didn’t you know? “They can’t be burning down Palestinian villages.” Rep. Ro Khanna did not know it either, but he uttered those words anyway in an interview last Friday with MSNBC. Continue Reading
- Predictions on Charity and Giving for 2021 (2/9/2021) - We’re living (and dying) in a “quadfecta” of 1) A raging, unprecedented pandemic, 2) Economic inequality and hardship at the highest levels in memory, 3) Racial injustice permeating almost every aspect of American life and 4) Climate change eating away at our planet, and the lives it sustains. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Music and a Faustian Bargain with the Nazi Devil in “Winter Journey” (2/11/2021) - Author and radio host Martin Goldsmith joins the Boulder Jewish Film Festival to discuss the film he co-authored, based on his 2000 family memoir Continue Reading
- We Have the Stars (2/11/2021) - A new poem from Lisa Tremback. Continue Reading
- Ignite is Back for Purim! (2/9/2021) - After an outstanding Ignite Chanukah 2019, we have taken the event virtual and Ignite is back for Purim! Continue Reading
- The Most Important Archaeological Finds in Israel, Ever! (2/9/2021) - In this talk, Dr. David Ilan – one of the Boulder JCC’s most popular speakers – will present ten of the most significant archaeological finds from Israel, from Prehistory through late Antiquity. Continue Reading