The Boulder JCC is proud to be part of a consortium of Jewish Community Centers from across the country to present over 30 authors this fall. From their living rooms to yours, LitFest brings together many New York Times Bestselling authors to share their process, inspiration, and details on their latest books. Readers from all over the country will be able to hear a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction authors, celebrities, and memoirists share their stories. Our line up includes journalists, several Pulitzer Prize winners, National Book Critics Circle Award-winning authors, and a National Jewish Book Award winner.
The new Boulder JCC LitFest is a cornucopia of local, national, and international authors, in the comfort of your own home through Zoom.
Highlights of the schedule include:
- September 2: JON MEACHAM, His Truth Is Marching On: John Lewis and the Power of Hope
- September 13: ARIEL BURGER, Witness: Lessons from Elie Wiesel’s Classroom
- September 14: RUTH WARE, One By One
- September 23: JODI PICOULT, The Book of Two Ways: A Novel
- September 30: DEEPAK CHOPRA, Total Meditation
- October 15: STEVE MADDEN, The Cobbler
- October 25: HARLAN COBEN, The Boy from the Woods
- November 8: JOAN LUNDEN, Why Did I Come into This Room?
- November 10: DALE BERRA, My Dad, Yogi
- November 15: RAFFI BERG, Red Sea Spies
- December 10: RABBI TIRZAH FIRESTONE, Ph.D. – Wounds into Wisdom
Presented in partnership with the following JCC Consortium: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boulder, Cherry Hill, Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Memphis, Miami, Rochester, and Seattle. We encourage you to support our local Boulder Bookstore with the purchase of these books. LitFest is generously supported by our Visionary Sponsor Design Studio & Front Range Design Center.
There is a nominal fee for most speakers or you can purchase a season pass for the LitFest speakers (September – December) for $180 (does not include those that require a book with ticket purchase). PURCHASE LITFEST FALL PASS. We want to ensure our programs are available to everyone in our community. Please contact Jodi Zicklin at email@example.com if you need assistance to participate.