During December, Hadassah members will be hosting small, intimate social gatherings in their own homes. All food provided will either be parve or dairy, or in kosher homes where listed. The cost is $25/person per event. Come to one, or more than one, and enjoy delicious food, stimulating conversation, and a rousing good time with old and new friends. Schedules for these events are as follows:
- December 7th from 3-5:00 pm: Wine and Cheese Pairing in North Boulder.
- December 7th at 6:00 pm: Kosher Buffet and Dessert in Boulder.
- December 8th at 6:00 pm: Mahjong Lessons and Dinner in Longmont. Experienced Mahjong players are welcome.
- December 20th at 6:00 pm: Sephardi Dinner in Gunbarrel, featuring the spicier side of Jewish cooking, with traditional recipes from Syria to India. (SOLD OUT! Waiting list is being created)
- December 25th at 4:00 pm: Guitar playing, Sing-a-long and Dinner in Golden.
Please contact Sara Steinman for reservations, directions and details at 214-236-8505 or email@example.com. Numbers are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot at the table!