SIPP Community Update
Sunday, December 11, 2022
Remote by Zoom
11am-Noon MST/1-2pm EST/ 8-9pm IST
Featuring: 2023 Mini-Grant Recipients!
Find out what SIPP is doing to heal the environment, bring people together, and empower small organizations in Israel and Palestine.
Meet our 2023 Min-Grant recipients, and learn about their projects, involving agriculture, language, community-building, and music.
SIPP’s 2023 Mini-Grant recipients are:
- Reviving El Biara – Urban Farming (Middle East Initiatives)
- Community Garden in the Heart of Jaffa (The Orchard of Abraham’s Children)
- Tend the Land & Care for It (Center for Freedom and Justice)
- Desert Eyes – Empowering Israeli Bedouin Women (Ramat HaNegev Regional Council)
- Rooftop Farming in Al-Ama’ri Refugee Camp (The Association for Urban Farming)
- Speak Up – Engaging Youth through Music (Beit System Ali)
Learn about these projects in the West Bank and Israel that will help develop the next generation of regional leaders.
Read about our previous, 2nd round, 2022 grantee projects: https://www.sipprojects.org/minigrant_awardees_past.php
Please join us on December 11, 2022.
DONATION MATCHING OPPORTUNITY
The SIPP Board is excited to announce that we will match, up to a total of $2,100, donations received between now and December 31st:
- from first time donors
- all increases from donors over their 2021 giving
- all additional donations from donors who have already given to SIPP in 2022
We are grateful for your support!
With your help, together we can continue making grants and connections that have a real impact!
If you are unable to attend, please share this with others and consider making a donation to SIPP.