The tenth edition of Ignite Chanukah was hosted by Flatirons Tribe on Thursday, December 19th at Rembrandt Yard, and it was a great one. Nine speakers (and one sponsor) gave five-minute presentations, illustrated by 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds (ready or not).
Here are the speakers and their topics:
- Andrew Wien (pictured right)–How to call your mother-in-law (and other habits to being a mench)
- Maya Booth–Handmade Means More
- Alyssa Pinsker– There’s No Such Thing As “Half-Jewish,” It’s Simply “Jewish”
- Ben Garelick–In Space, No One Can Hear You Kvetch
- Vanessa LeMaistre–Ayahuasca Taught Me About Kindness
- Simona Musilkova–Create Joy with Divine Love
- Jenni Skyler–Make Love Like You Make Challah
- Mattie Schuler– Remember…Only YOU (and the kids) Can Prevent The Earth From Getting Sick
- Pam Moore–Shabbat Unplugged
One of the original founders of Ignite Boulder, Ef Rodriguez, was also in attendance, and was very impressed with the level of polish shown by the speakers.