Join the Boulder County Center for Judaism for the High Holidays and enjoy an inspiring synthesis of delights for body and soul. Our services are not only about prayers and rituals. Come celebrate Judaism as a dynamic community experience harmoniously shared by Jews of all backgrounds.
- Evening Service for Rosh Hashanah: Sunday, September 29 at 7:30 pm
- Holiday Meal: immediately after services
- Enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal fit for a New Year celebration
- The cost is $18 per adult, with a maximum of $54 per family.
- Reservations are required.
- Please register by emailing BoulderJudaism@gmail.com as early as possible to ensure your place.
Rosh Hashanah Services Day 1: Monday, September 30, Shacharis (Morning Services at 9:30 am, Shofar blowing and Mussaf Services begin at noon)
- Tashlich Ceremony: Shofar in the Park-Monday, September 30 at 6:00 pm (Arleigh Burke Park in South Boulder) Rabbi Scheiner will blow the Shofar for those who have not heard it that day.
Rosh Hashanah Services Day 2: Tuesday, October 1 at 9:30 am, Shacharis (Morning Services) Shofar and Mussaf Services begin at noon.
Whether you’ve joined us in the past or this is your first time, you and your family can look forward to spending the High Holy Days enveloped in the uplifting spirit of joy, discovery, and solidarity that are the hallmarks of our unique celebration.
- No membership fees and no expensive tickets.
- Prayer books in Hebrew with English translations.
- Hotel accommodations nearby, special Synagogue rate at Homewood Suites Booking Link: Boulder Center for Judaism
- Innovative children’s programs (by reservation only).
There is no fee to attend anything but the Rosh Hashanah meal, but reservations are required and donations are appreciated. RSVP: (303) 494-1638 / email@example.com.