Chanukah is only 2 1 /2 weeks away, and you don’t want to miss one of the highlights of the season in Boulder – the Menorah Lighting on the Pearl Street Mall.
This annual outdoor event attracts over 300 parents, children, grandparents, couples, singles, and passers-by each year, and has become a holiday ritual for numerous local Jewish families.
Put December 26th on your calendar now: the festivities begin at 5:30 pm and include these things regulars attendees have come to expect:
- A performance by the talented and well-loved musician Sheldon Sands
Acrobatic Performance by Sven and Eric
- Chanukah Favors to first 100 participants!
- Plenty of fresh sufganiot,
- Small menorah and candle sets to take home,
- Menorah Lighting under the stars with the Participation of Community Leaders and Dignitaries
- A fresh, hot Latke Bar created by local chef Josh Raderman, who is renowned as the best latke maker in town,
Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate and more
This exciting event is jointly sponsored by the Boulder County Center for Judaism, the Boulder JCC, the Boulder Jewish News, JEWISHcolorado, the Oreg Foundation, Audrey and Andy Franklin and Rhonda and Bruce Wildman.
For more information call 303-494-1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.