10. Comedian Joel Chasnoff will provide entertainment – his Jewish humor will have you rolling on the floor!
9. Linda Loewenstein, long-time Executive Director of the Boulder JCC, is being honored at the event. She is retiring in a few short months – come help us give her a big send-off!
8. It’s the Boulder JCC’s 10-year anniversary – help us toast to 10 more.
7. Bid on some unbelievably cool silent and live auction items.
6. The slideshow –machers in the Jewish community in their younger days, pictures of kids and your friends at the JCC 10 years ago – it will be hilarious and nostalgic.
5. Somewhere around 400 of your Jewish friends and community members will be there – you don’t want to miss this schmoozing opportunity of a lifetime!
4. Great food, liquor, music and dancing – why wouldn’t you attend?
3. A night out partying for a great cause is much more fun than staying at home alone or with the kids!
2. Reflections is being held at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, so if you want to really make a night of it, you can have a great time and then stay over!
And the #1 reason why you should attend Reflections….
1. The Boulder JCC is an amazing Jewish organization that supports the entire community in many ways, and provides countless classes, programs, events and educational opportunities for all of us – let’s show our support, and have a great time too!
Reflections: Boulder JCC Gala Fundraiser is Saturday, February 6, 2010, 6:30 pm. Celebrate the Cycles of the JCC. Honoring Linda and Mark Loewenstein & Rising Stars Susan and Jeff Rona. At the Omni Interlocken Spa & Resort, Broomfield, Colorado. $110 per person.
There is still time to RSVP, but you need to do it now! RSVP to Sharon Galdieri at 303-998-1028.