Ever crave that special flavor you remember from childhood?
It’s in Boulder on June 6 at the annual Boulder Jewish Festival! Support local businesses by planning on a great meal at the Festival this year.
Here are 10 featured foods at this year’s event:
- Potato, veggie, kasha, and meat knishes from the deli
- Blintzes and potato latkes like grandma made
- Kosher smoothies
- Kosher hot dogs and hamburgers
- Kosher noodle kugel just like bubbe made
- Corn beef and pastrami sandwiches on real rye, flown in just for the day
- Lamb, chicken and tofu kabobs
- Gyro wraps
- Falafel just like in Israel
- Locally-made ice cream
We are working with our local foodies for a zero-waste event! To help work off that meal and further reduce your carbon footprint, you can bike to the Festival this year and Community Cycles will valet your bike in the first-ever Boulder Jewish Festival Bike Garage. For more details and other Festival news, visit BoulderJewishFestival.org.