Have you wondered what Kabbalah is and how it can fit into your life? Many of us have and now we can learn with Rabbi Shavit Lonstein and other like-minded adults who are eager to embark on an adventure of mind and spirit as we explore spirituality and Jewish wisdom.
Our focus will be seven different “trees” each with a different way to relate to the ten seferot. You can join us for one or all seven.
- May 11 – Intro/ Kabbalah 101 / The 10 Sefirot
- May 18 – Dugmaot: Learning from Biblical Personalities
- May 25 – Connections: Different ways we connect with the Divine in our lives
- June 1 – Prayers: Mystical Lessons to Deepen our Conversation
- June 8 – Journeys: Different ways to find our path
- June 15 – Beginnings: The Creation Story from a Mystical POV
- June 22 – Unity: Putting it together and tips for using it for the rest of our lives.