Boulder JTree is supporting Colorado Jewish Climate Action and Dayenu.org to create a Jewish Climate Action Rally in Denver on Aug 29th.
As we enter this High Holiday season, we call on the Jewish community of Colorado to commit to collective action for climate justice.
Join us for a rally and a communal shofar-blowing that stirs our souls and calls our Senators, Representatives, and our Jewish and wider communities to action.
As we face increasing drought and wildfire in Colorado – interspersed with devastating floods – we demand our elected officials take bold action now to do what is necessary to ensure a sustainable future.
This event is part of a massive, grassroots effort by Jewish communities across the country who are mobilizing to ensure Congress passes climate change legislation in 2021 at the scale that science and justice demand.
- Purpose: As we face increasing drought, wildfire and floods in Colorado – we need bold action from our elected leaders now to do what is necessary to ensure a sustainable future.
- When Sunday, August 29, 2021, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM MT
- Where Federal Building Plaza 1961 Stout St. Denver, CO 80294
- Speakers, communal shofar blowing, music and dancing
- Encourage camp friends to come together, carpool with your Chavurah or plan a family social justice opportunity
Register here: https://secure.everyaction.com/_AZgoy07x0CTD0ypg_BI9w2
SEE YOU THERE!