A year ago on June 1, 2020, we celebrated welcoming back community members with the launch of our Phase 1 reopening as we returned to in-person Early Childhood Center (ECC) programs, camps, and began offering essential services. In the fall, during Phase 2, we opened our ECC to full capacity and started offering limited in-person programs.
We are incredibly proud of our ability to be open this entire last year, serving our community through both in-person and virtual programs. We are now thrilled to share that throughout this month and into the summer, we will be entering and rolling out our Phase 3 reopening. Our ECC camp and Cherryvale Day Camp began this week and we are looking forward to welcoming back more community members to the JCC at our in-person programs and rentals.
Phase 3 reopening will include:
- Expanded offering of in-person programs. Looking for a fun event? Join us for our first outdoor movie night as we show Black Panther on Thursday, June 17. Thank you to our sponsors of the series for supporting this event.
- Return of rental events without capacity restrictions and the ability to hold indoor events with catering
- In-person meetings, visitors, and tours by appointment only at the JCC
- Changes to our Health and Safety Protocols for program participants
- Updated Mask Policy for JCC-organized programs
- Policies that take into account that the Boulder JCC space is shared with children under 12 who are not yet able to be vaccinated against COVID-19, as well as other members of our community who may be immunocompromised or at higher risk for COVID-19
As we roll out Phase 3, please note that our licensed child care programs, including the Early Childhood Center and Cherryvale Day Camp, will continue to follow the health & safety protocols for those programs based on CDPHE and Boulder County Health Department guidance and recommendations.
As a community center, we believe that everyone is responsible for the health and safety of our community and staff. As you interact with others at the Boulder JCC and elsewhere, we ask that you help us care for one another with compassion and kindness.
Thank you for being a part of this wonderful community. We appreciate your continued support and feedback as we navigate our ongoing reopening.