Sustainable Israeli-Palestinian Projects (SIPP)
Sunday, December 6, 11:00 am MST
Celebrate SIPP! Your Gifts at Work
Anyone interested in work that benefits both Israelis and Palestinians is invited to attend this exciting Zoom event. SIPP will introduce you to our seven new Mini-Grant recipients. These projects cover a wide range of civil society and environmental programs that support efforts to promote peace and well-being including:
- outdoor education for Bedouin boys and girls through off-road biking
- fostering connections among environmental entrepreneurs from Israel, Palestine, and the United Arab Emirates
- facilitating empowerment and cross-cultural ties between the Negev’s Jewish community and local Bedouin women
- providing cross-cultural Arabic language training;
- educational rain water catching
- environmental education
- online dialogue.
You will also learn about:
- Bipartisan legislation in the US Congress to dramatically increase funding for Israeli and Palestinian peace-building efforts,
- Green Land Society for Health Development’s Environmental Education Center (EEC) in the West Bank, the EEC’s new computer refurbishing project, and
- The use of biogas digesters at the EEC and in Boulder’s Sister City Ramat HaNegev.
SIPP’s Israeli Liaison and other partners introduced at our Spring Zoom gathering will be also in attendance.
All of SIPP’s successes happen because of donor support and the efforts of its volunteer Board.
An RSVP is necessary to receive the Zoom link.
While everyone is welcome, there is a suggested donation of $100 per household.
With your help SIPP can continue making grants with real impact!