Boulder, CO – Starting on Thursday, December 12th at 9:00 am through Thursday, December 19th until 9:00 pm, Congregation Har HaShem is hosting their second annual Chanukah Online Auction. Everyone from the Jewish community of Boulder County and beyond are invited to join in the fun.
To register, browse the catalog, and bid on auction items online and by mobile phone during the auction week, please go to: https://charityauction.bid/HHSHanukkah2019.
There are over 100 items currently and new items are being added almost daily. A showcase of items will be setup at Congregation Har HaShem (3950 Baseline Rd., Boulder, CO) on December 12, 13, and 17 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Winners will be able to pick up their items on December 20th from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at Congregation Har HaShem.
The Chanukah Online Auction makes it easier to buy a fun gift for a loved one. You can bid on fabulous items, including vacation packages, restaurant gift certificates, concert tickets, passes to museums, arts items, spa gifts, gift baskets, golf outings, dinner parties, Judaica, and much more!
Highlighted items include:
- Two tickets to “Mean Girls” at the Denver Center for Performing Arts
- Two race entries to the 2020 BOLDERBoulder
- One-night stay at the Boulder St. Julien Hotel & Spa and dinner for two at Jill’s restaurant
- Three-night stay in a four-bedroom vacation home in Eagle/Vail
- Three signed posters by poet Andrea Gibson
- Dual Membership Package from the Dairy Arts Center
- Tickets to events at the Boulder Philharmonic, Colorado Mahlerfest, and the Improvised Shakespeare Company in Denver.