Learn about the Israel Ride
with local Colorado Riders!
Over 140 people are signed up to ride their bikes from Jerusalem to Eilat on the 2015 Israel Ride, with seven signed up from the Colorado community! Join together to hear from Israel Ride alumni and staff and discover how YOU can join them on their next adventure. Learn about riding through the Jerusalem Forest, to the Mediterranean Sea, through the Negev Desert, to the Red Sea – all in support of the Arava Institute and Hazon.
Wednesday, April 8th, 7:30 pm
Home of Jeff Levy and Becca Weaver
This is an opportunity to reunite with riders past, present, and future, including anyone interested in riding in Israel for sustainability and peace.
Riders on the Israel Ride…
- Explore the beauty of Israel from any of three route options (30, 55, or 70 miles a day) for five cycling days.
- Relax each evening in comfortable accommodations throughout Israel, and enjoy a day off from riding for a communal Shabbat rest day.
- Cycle with full support – mechanics, lead riders, and dedicated crew.
- Learn from talented educators about history, geography, culture, and environmental issues in the region.
- Support the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies and Hazon by fundraising to create a more sustainable world by fostering peace and solving environmental challenges.
Learn More About the Israel Ride and Register
Jerusalem to Eilat: Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2015