Chanukah’s Coming! The first night is Sunday Dec 6, 2015! Get ready for Chanukah by visiting Har HaShem’s Chanukah Bazaar during select hours between December 1-13. Click here for dates/hours. You will find the largest selection of Chanukah merchandise and Judaica under one roof, featuring:
- Safed Chanukah Candles from Israel. Beautiful assortment of colors and they are dripless. We’ve got the basic ones too.
- Chocolate Gelt including milk, dark and nut free.
- Menorahs for everyone in the family. Kids, Collectibles, Gary Rosenthal, Tamara Baskin, and Fair Trade Menorahs from South Africa. Electric menorahs to light up your home.
- Dreidels in every size and color.
- Games, Puzzles, Crafts and Books.
- New Shira Jewelry direct from Israel. Jewish stars, Tree of Life, Hamsas, and other delightful designs.
- New Lizzie James Jewelry direct from California. Fun and modern, these silver and leather pieces can be worn as a necklace or bracelet at prices surely to please.
- Fair Trade Jewish Blessing Flags and Yarmulkes in cool, bright designs from Guatemala. Everyone loves them!
- Throwing a party? We’ve got your Chanukah paper goods and colorful wrapping paper.
- Decorations including colorful window gels and so much more!
Come check out our Chanukah Bazaar Dec 1-13 and support Har HaShem!