Shabbat shalom! It’s hard to believe that we have come to the end of August, and the High Holidays are only two weeks away! The Boulder County Center for Judaism has opened registration for their Rosh Hashanah dinner, as well as beginning to take orders for their Lulav and Etrog Sukkot sets (right around the corner too). Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with our brothers and sisters under attack in Israel, Ukraine, and the women of this country.
Stay cool, stay safe and stay healthy!
Here are stories from the last week:
- “Fiddler on the Roof” Singalong Fills the Boulder JCC (8/31/2023) - Approximately 300 people enjoyed the Fall Festival at the Boulder JCC on Monday, August 28. Continue Reading
- New Lifelong Learning Program Launches Six Classes at the Boulder JCC (8/31/2023) - The new Exchange: A Hub for Learning program will offer six classes for the fall term starting October 2, with these classes tailored toward adults 55+. Registration opened on Monday, August 28. Continue Reading
- Letter: More on Rep. Summer Lee (8/31/2023) - It seems Summer Lee is enthralled by the “woke” dictum that Israel and Israelis are irredeemably evil and to be ostracized by all “good” people. Thus, she refused to attend the talk given by Israel’s President Herzog. Continue Reading
- Rosh Hashanah Dinner Under the Stars! (8/31/2023) - Experience a special lavish Rosh Hashanah meal you will not soon forget, outdoors under the stars, starting at 8:15 pm after services at the Boulder County Center for Judaism. Continue Reading
- Time to Order Lulav and Etrog Sets (8/31/2023) - The Boulder County Center for Judaism wants to make sure you have your Lulav and Etrog before it’s too late. Continue Reading