The Boulder Jewish Festival is on Sunday, June 4 from 11 am – 5 pm at the Pearl Street Mall (between 13th and 14th street). The festival is an annual tradition highlighting Jewish culture, food, music and art, sustainability, community organizations, and it includes activities for all ages. This is a fun opportunity to reconnect with the community in a beautiful outdoor setting.
We heard your feedback and revised the 2023 volunteer experience:
- Restructured the volunteer day into one-hour shifts
- No need to pick a specific role – we will put you where we need you the most
- All volunteers will receive a 2023 Boulder Jewish Festival T-shirt
- Water and snacks provided for all volunteers
- Great opportunities for groups to volunteer together
- We can provide documentation for community service requirements upon request
We need your help to make this day a success; you can register to be a Boulder Jewish Festival Volunteer HERE.
When you sign up to volunteer you can come to the Volunteer Kick Off Party on Monday, May 1 to learn more about the volunteering opportunity, logistics and meet the other volunteers. Delicious pizza will be served and T-shirts will be distributed.
Questions about volunteering? Contact email@example.com.