Experience Shabbat in a multitude of ways at Har HaShem on August 25-26 – learning, praying, singing, being outdoors, and socializing with friends old and new.
Come check us out and bring your friends! There’s something for everyone.
Friday, August 25
- 5:15 pm | Pre-Neg Wine and Cheese
- 6:00 pm | Friday night services
- 7:15 pm | Friday night oneg (refreshments)
Saturday, August 26
- 9:00 am | Soul Singing with Cantor Avery
- 9:00 am | Torah Study with Rabbi Greene
- 10:15 am | Shabbat morning service with Bet Mitzvah: Julia Funk and Bryce Dorian
- 10:30 am | Contemplative Shabbat with Rabbi Ruthie
- 4:00 pm | Family Shabbat Program: Singing, Making, Doing: Let’s Learn about Havdalah
- 4:00 pm | Shabbat Haiku Hike with Rabbi Ruthie. Find the info here.
- 7:00 pm | Havdalah Singalong Campfire with Rabbi Greene and Cantor Avery