The JCC Mizel Arts and Culture Center in Denver continues to host its 15th season of the Neustadt Jewish Arts, Authors, Movies and Music Series (JAAMM) through 2023 with several fun cultural events. The JCC Mizel Arts and Culture Center hosts JAAMM events as a way to bring a variety of talented speakers, authors, musicians, comedians, artists and more to the Denver community for anyone interested, not just for those who are Jewish. To view the full festival lineup and to purchase tickets, visit www.jccdenver.org/jaamm.
- Fabulous Fanny Brice on January 19, 2023 at 7 p.m.
- If you’re looking for laughs and Broadway style theatrical entertainment, Fanny Brice is the one to deliver them — well, Fanny Brice via Kimberly Faye Greenberg. Join Fanny Brice as she takes you on an unforgettable nostalgic journey throughout her life and jaw-dropping infamous relationships, while she entertains with many of her popular hits and songs inspired by her legacy, Barbra Streisand.
- The Challah Prince on March 5, 2023 at 3 p.m.
- Join the Challah Prince, Idan Chabasov, as he leads a challah braiding workshop themed around Purim. Each participant will be taught to intricately braid their own challah loaf that they can then take home, bake, and enjoy!
- JAAMM Comedy Festival featuring The Tight Five: Original Stand-up Comedy Show on April 19, 2023 at 7 p.m.
- Students from our Tight Five: Stand-up Comedy class show us their comedic talents in what promises to be a hilarious evening. The audience will vote for their favorite comics of the night, and the top three will open for Avi Liberman on April 20! All proceeds from the event benefit our Wolf Theatre Academy scholarship fund.
- JAAMM Comedy Festival featuring Avi Liberman on April 20, 2023 at 7 p.m.
- Avi Liberman’s quirky style has made him a favorite in comedy clubs from Los Angeles to New York. His style is a combination of life experiences and topical issues told through a varied blend of characters and voices with worldwide expertise.
- The Photography of Paul Margolis in April 1-30, 2023, with special event on April 26 at 7 p.m.
- From April 1-30, Documentary and fine art photographer, Paul Margolis’ work will be available for free viewing in the JCC Mizel Arts and Culture Center Reception Room.
- April 26 at 7 p.m. – Margolis will discuss his stunning black and white photography of Jews, Christians, and Muslims in Israel and present a PowerPoint lecture on the work.
To view the full festival lineup and to purchase tickets, visit www.jccdenver.org/jaamm.