Shabbat shalom! Purim has just passed, but Passover is coming soon! Check out the pre-packaged Seder meals Boulder restaurants are offering this year — order soon! Also, Boulder County Center for Judaism is selling Shmura Matzoh again this year, as well as offering a community seder.
Our thoughts and prayers, once again, are with brothers and sisters under attack in Ukraine, home to roughly 300,000 Jews.
Stay warm, stay safe and stay healthy!
Here are stories from the last week:
- Boulder-Area Restaurants Offer Passover Catering (3/24/2022) - Passover is less than a month away, and Boulder restaurants are posting their Passover catering menus. They all look delicious! So for those of you who have "left Mitzrayim" of cooking your own seder meals, here are options to look into. Continue Reading
- Column: Sex And the Simplistic Pro-Arab Apologist (3/24/2022) - The Vermont episode is among more than 4,700 goodies – or baddies, if you will – that AMCHA Initiative documents on its website, some of which the organization picked out in last week’s release of a study which found that “the presence and number of faculty who expressed support for an academic boycott of Israel… Continue Reading
- Jewish Agency Launches ‘Aliyah Express’ Program to Expedite Ukrainian Immigration to Israel (3/23/2022) - In anticipation of a massive wave of Aliyah from Ukraine, The Jewish Agency for Israel has launched its ‘Aliyah Express’ program, which will expedite the immigration process resulting in thousands of Ukrainian olim arriving in Israel per week. Continue Reading
- It’s Crunch Time! (3/24/2022) - Boulder County Center for Judaism is set for Passover 5782/2022: a community Seder, Shmura Matzoh for sale, we'll sell your Chametz, and you can order a full Seder meal. Check us out! Continue Reading
- Trees of Life: Explore Kabbalistic Sefirot (3/24/2022) - Have you wondered what Kabbalah is and how it can fit into your life? Many of us have and now we can learn with Rabbi Shavit Lonstein and other like-minded adults who are eager to embark on an adventure of mind and spirit as we explore spirituality and Jewish wisdom. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Boulder Chevra Kadisha Offering Series on End-of-Life Planning (3/24/2022) - Join Kavod v’Nichum (the national organization for Chevra Kadisha) to explore end-of-life planning through Jewish values in a unique three-part series. Continue Reading
Here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado: