Shabbat shalom! And best wishes for a Thanksgiving week to be thankful for.
Have a great weekend, and stay warm, stay safe, stay healthy!
- Hungry for Change – Simple Questions To Ask About The Ongoing Problem Of Food Insecurity In The U.S. (11/18/2021) - The winter holidays are right around the corner. Soon, many Americans will gather around the dinner table with family and friends to give thanks for abundant blessings and freedoms as they indulge in a cornucopia of delicious traditional foods. Leftovers will last for days. Continue Reading
- Column: Gosar Censure: No Time To Confront House Anti-Semitism (11/18/2021) - We cannot argue with Nancy Pelosi: “When a member uses his or her national platform to encourage violence, tragically, people listen.” Continue Reading
- OLLI Online – Winter 2022 Registration Open Now through November 22 (11/17/2021) - OLLI Online is now open for the Winter 2022 registration period, which opened on Monday, November 15, 2021 and runs through November 22, 2021. Continue Reading
- Vote for the Worst Offender in StopAntisemitism’s 2021 Antisemite of the Year Contest (11/17/2021) - Voting is now open for the third annual Antisemite of the Year Contest, a competition run by watchdog group StopAntisemitism designed to hold accountable those who propagated the most hatred against Jews in 2021. Continue Reading
- Celebrate Chanukah with the Boulder JCC! (11/18/2021) - The Boulder JCC is excited to celebrate Chanukah with you and your family. Please join us for one of our upcoming in-person and virtual holiday programs. You’ll find something for every age and all are welcome to join. Continue Reading
- Celebrate Hanukkah with Ice Cream, Latkes, Jake Cohen and More Through the Staenberg-Loup JCC (11/17/2021) - JCC Denver) will be hosting a variety of events and partnering with local companies to bring the best of Hanukkah to the community. Continue Reading
- Baruch Dayan HaEmet – Michael Greenberg (11/14/2021) - Michael Greenberg passed away peacefully at home late on Friday night, November 12, 2021. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Lifting Up: Art Expression Beyond Boulder (11/14/2021) - Jacqueline Zilberberg, a Venezuelan Jewish photographer, whose own country was in free fall, took to the streets of New York City to reinvent herself and her art during the Pandemic. Continue Reading
- CU Boulder Program in Jewish Studies Offers a Webinar Concert on Middle Eastern/North African Jewish Poetic Songs (11/14/2021) - Join Dr. Galeet Dardashti, prominent performer and cultural anthropologist, for this interactive program on Jewish piyyut (liturgical poetry and song) traditions from the Middle East and North Africa. Continue Reading
- Boulder Hadassah Presents: “Lessons Learned from COVID 19” (11/14/2021) - On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, Dianne Gottlieb, Hadassah National Board Member and HWZOA Hadassah Medical Organization Chair, will share insights from Hadassah Hospital in Israel, on lessons learned from COVID 19. Continue Reading
Here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado: