Shabbat shalom! On Sunday night, Colorado Hebrew Choral is offering the opportunity to hear Mimi Raizen curate a tour of Jewish Broadway composers. And if art is more your thing than music, then check out the Boulder Fine Art Street Festival at 29th St. all weekend.
Stay cool, stay safe, stay healthy!
- Call to Action: Jewish Climate Action Rally Aug. 29 (7/29/2021) - Boulder JTree is supporting Colorado Jewish Climate Action and Dayenu.org to create a Jewish Climate Action Rally in Denver on Aug 29th. Continue Reading
- Har HaShem Makes New 2021-22 Youth Program Passes Available (7/29/2021) - Carve your own path to meaning...and memories...for your family and your children. Continue Reading
- Column: Assault on Congress: The Humiliation of Officer Harry Dunn (7/29/2021) - Somehow, the racist name-calling enrages me more than the physical abuse. Anyone who would shout the n-word or anything similar is desperate. Continue Reading
- Letter: Ben & Jerry’s: The Judaism of Gertrude Stein (7/29/2021) - Notwithstanding what the anti-Semitic woke world says, Article 80 of the United Nations Charter, an international treaty, declares all of Israel including Judea and Samaria and East Jerusalem to be the reconstituted homeland of the Jewish people and the therefore sovereign Jewish territory. Continue Reading
- Register Now for Teen Programs at the JCC (7/25/2021) - The Boulder JCC is reimagining what it means to build Jewish community amongst teens. Find out about their three options: Teen Farm Cohort, Jewish Culture Clubs, and NaviG8. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Jewish Composers of the Broadway Musical on Zoom, Sunday Aug. 1 (7/29/2021) - Miryam (Mimi) Raizen will continue her series: “From Tin Pan Alley Cats to the Great White Way – Jewish Composers of the American Musical” on Sunday, August 1, 7:30 pm on Zoom. Continue Reading
- Boulder Fine Art Street Festival at 29th Street Brings Nation’s Top Artists July 31 – August 1 (7/25/2021) - The third stop on Howard Alan Events' Colorado Summer of Art welcomes 100 different artists to the eclectic, vibrant arts’ district of downtown Boulder. The Boulder Fine Art Street Festival at 29th Street features world-class works of art spanning all mediums. Continue Reading
- Adventure Judaism Holding Open Houses for Students Grades 1-8 (7/25/2021) - Curious about our religious school programs for students in grades 1 - B" Mitzvah Age? Drop-in at our Open Houses to learn more. Continue Reading
Here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado: