In-person Kabbalah Experience classes will be limited to 7 people, unlimited for virtual students
DENVER – As the COVID-19 landscape changes by the day, Kabbalah Experience’s Fall Semester offers the opportunity to find Light in the Darkness. Registration is open for Fall Semester classes, allowing for up to 7 students in person for each class at the Denver headquarters and unlimited students online. All students who wish to attend class in person must follow Kabbalah Experience’s guidelines.
New classes this semester include:
- Much Ado About Nothing and Something with instructor David Sanders
- Sefer Yetzirah with instructor David Sanders
- Mussar and Kabbalah with instructor Rabbi Jamie Arnold
- Finding Light in Darkness with instructor Melanie Gruenwald
- Kabbalah and Meditation with instructor Rabbi Jamie Arnold
- Human Narrative with instructor David Sanders
- Exploring the Torah through a Hasidic Lens with instructor Sue Parker Gerson
The semester begins Monday, October 11, and runs through Friday, December 17.
Kabbalah Experience will also host free introductory classes during the weeks of September 27 and October 4.
First-time students will have the option to “Pay As You Can” for any Level I course.