Shabbat shalom and shana tova! Here’s to a healthy, happy, peaceful, NORMAL 5781! Please enjoy our collection of Rosh Hashanah videos to help you celebrate the time of the year.
Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. Governor Polis has now issued an order requiring masks in all public indoor spaces. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- How Donors Can Advance Racial Justice (9/17/2020) - In response to recent tragedies, many donors – whether in private or public foundations, donor-advised funds, or less structured philanthropy – have, internally and externally, offered important statements of support for the Black Lives Matter movement and racial justice and equity, with a commitment to anti-racism efforts. Now is the time to go beyond statements. Continue Reading
- Spice of Life Offers Rosh Hashanah Family Dinner (9/15/2020) - Order by Wednesday, September 16th; pickup and delivery on Friday, September 18th. Continue Reading
- Lemon Tree Group March for Unity UPDATE (9/14/2020) - The Lemon Tree Group Planning Committee has decided to transform our 7th annual March for Unity this fall into another form of community empowerment. Please read on... Continue Reading
- This Rosh Hashanah, “If You Will It, It Is No Dream” (9/15/2020) - As we approach these Days of Awe, I would like to share several stories that have touched me, and I think will touch you too about the people you, Jewish National Fund-USA, and I have supported over the past year. Continue Reading
- Second Day Rosh Hashanah Services To Be Held in Leadville; First in Nearly 100 Years (9/14/2020) - Second day Rosh Hashanah services will be held at the historic Temple Israel in Leadville for the first time in close to 100 years. Continue Reading
- Rabbi Marc’s A Dash of Drash – Return to the Land of Your Soul – Episode 108 (9/14/2020) - In these final days of 5780, on the threshold of a New Year with fire, flood, famine and plague ravishing our globe, what does it mean to return and how do we enter Rosh HaShanah when the world is so different. Continue Reading
- Adventure Judaism Holding Open Houses for Students Grades 1-8 (7/25/2021) - Curious about our religious school programs for students in grades 1 - B" Mitzvah Age? Drop-in at our Open Houses to learn more. Continue Reading
- Boulder JCC’s Nosh & Network Hosting an In-Person Evening of Fun on July 28 (7/22/2021) - Are you looking to build your professional network, make new connections, and have fun in the process? We invite you to join the Boulder JCC’s Nosh & Network group for an in-person evening of field games, networking, and snacks. Continue Reading
- Thursday: Medicare 101 Virtual Event Presented by JFS Boulder (7/12/2021) - Our Medicare presentation provides an educational overview of the Medicare basics. Learn more about Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans, prescription drug coverage, and available resources in Boulder County Area Agency on Aging. Continue Reading
- Take A Hike! (with the Beth Ami Congregation for Humanistic Judaism) (7/12/2021) - Are you wondering about all the fuss regarding the CU Boulder South Campus and its future? Let’s take a look and enjoy the great open space and expansive views. Continue Reading
- Moishe House Boulder Announces July Events (7/6/2021) - As things are opening up, Moishe House Boulder announces the following five events happening in July. Continue Reading
- Save the Date for Faces of JFS (7/6/2021) - Join us, in person for Faces of JFS on October 13, as we honor three individuals who have demonstrated exemplary leadership, philanthropy, and dedication to Jewish Family Service and our community. Continue Reading
- Teens: Go Backpacking with Adventure Judaism in August (6/28/2021) - Start a lifetime of adventure with a four-day wilderness experience. This backpacking trip is a great way to learn more about the outdoors, each other, and yourself. Continue Reading
- Feet Forward to Host First-Ever Resource Fair for the Homeless in Boulder (6/24/2021) - The Boulder-based homeless outreach nonprofit Feet Forward is hosting the FIRST-EVER Community Resource Fair to increase service engagement and housing pathways for the homeless, Wednesday, June 30. Continue Reading
- JFS Boulder Presents Medicare 101, Virtually (6/21/2021) - Our Medicare presentation provides an educational overview of the Medicare basics. Learn more about Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans, prescription drug coverage, and available resources in Boulder County Area Agency on Aging. Continue Reading
- Boulder JCC Women of the J Hosts Mitzvah Night (6/13/2021) - The Boulder JCC Women of the J is proud to host their Annual Mitzvah Night on Tuesday, June 15. Come together to do a Mitzvah by making personal care bags for clients of Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence Inc – Boulder (SPAN). Continue Reading
- The Jewish Experience Presents The EPIC Summer Concert (6/8/2021) - The Jewish Experience is excited to present The EPIC Summer Concert featuring Mordechai Shapiro in his first Denver appearance on Wednesday, June 16th. Continue Reading
- Join SafeHouse Denver and Support Survivors of Domestic Violence: Virtual Sampling for Hope! (6/2/2021) - SafeHouse Denver is proud to announce the return of Sampling for Hope after it was cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic. Even though it will be virtual this year, food and supporting survivors remain at the heart of the event. Join us on Thursday, June 10 at 5:30 pm for our Livestream! Our longtime friends and supporters,… Continue Reading
- First Friday on Thursday with Professor Merav Ben David (5/30/2021) - In late fall of 2009, I was sitting for an interview with National Geographic on the bow of a Coast Guard Icebreaker in the Arctic Ocean. I was the chief scientist on an expedition to study polar bears. According to NASA’s predictions, we were supposed to be breaking solid ice. Instead, we were motoring at… Continue Reading
- Boulder JCC Hosts Blood Drive on June 2 (5/25/2021) - Donate at the Boulder JCC/Vitalant blood drive on Wednesday, June 2. Blood donation is an essential health care activity and we need your help to make sure patients in our community have the blood they need! Continue Reading
- Registration Deadline for Hadassah Virtual Mah Jongg Party Is May 23rd (5/20/2021) - Boulder Chapter of Hadassah invites all Mah Jongg lovers to Boulder Hadassah’s Mah Jongg Party on Sunday, June 6, 2021. Registration deadline is Sunday. Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: