Shabbat shalom! As Boulder begins to tentatively open up, please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases this week; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
If you have something to entertain or engage people that you’d like to get out there, let us know!
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- Community Security Service Announces Appointment of Evan Bernstein as CEO (6/18/2020) - Announces Significant Expansion in Operations, Leadership and Funding in Response to Increasing Threats to the Jewish Community Continue Reading
- Jewish National Fund-USA’s Heroes Don’t Wear Capes (6/18/2020) - JNF-USA's Spectacular Sunday telethon had it all – laughs, tears, and an all-star lineup as 52,000 viewers tuned-in to the organization’s live extravaganza via its YouTube and Facebook channels. Continue Reading
- Letter to the Editor: Disappointed in Haver Statement on June 4 (6/18/2020) - We are also saddened by the killing of George Floyd.... But we were also disappointed by some parts of the statement. Continue Reading
- Philanthropy Can Spark Hope And Change (6/18/2020) - A few weeks ago, the coronavirus pandemic obscured the celebration of Earth Day’s 50th anniversary. Continue Reading
- Father’s Day is This Weekend – Plant Trees with JTree for Dad (6/16/2020) - Mother’s Day inspired Boulder to plant 500 trees! Let’s make Father’s Day even more successful! Continue Reading
- B’nai Brith Cancels Annual Cemetery Clean-up; Holds Relief Drives Instead (6/16/2020) - B'nai B'rith Colorado is spearheading a vital COVID-19 relief initiative, and we are asking for your generous support. Continue Reading
- Judaism Your Way Opens Registration For 12th Year of Open Tent Be Mitzvah Program (6/16/2020) - Judaism Your Way is now accepting up to 85 students to enroll in its 2020-2021 program which prepares Denver Jewish youth for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. Continue Reading
- The Paradox of Spirituality (6/18/2020) - In the Sidra of Shelach, we learn the account of the spies whom Moses sent to scout the land of Canaan. Continue Reading
- “The Masa-Hillel Cohort Opened Up This Whole World to Me” (6/16/2020) - Megan Garrett, assistant director of University of Colorado Boulder (CU Boulder) Hillel, has fond memories of living near the shores of Netanya, Israel. She spent most of 2014 in Netanya with Masa Israel Teaching Fellows, an experience for Jewish college graduates seeking volunteer, teaching and learning opportunities in Israel. Continue Reading
- This Week at Virtual Bonai Shalom – 6/19 – 6/25 (6/18/2020) - What's happening at Bonai Shalom for the next week! Please see our website for the whole list of events, zoom information, and all other updates! Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – June 19 – June 26 (6/18/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: