You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
If you have something to entertain or engage people that you’d like to get out there, let us know!
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- 2020 Boulder Jewish Festival Officially Cancelled (6/11/2020) - The 2020 Boulder Jewish Festival joins a long line of iconic public events that have been felled by the Covid-19/Coronavirus Pandemic. Continue Reading
- Wanted: 8th and 9th Graders for New Fall Teen Programs (6/11/2020) - Rising 8th and 9th graders are invited to online intro sessions this Sunday or by appointment to learn about BJTI's fall programming. Continue Reading
- A Eulogy for Randy Schwartz z”l (6/7/2020) - “Who is wealthy?” Asks Rabbi Ben Zoma in the 4th chapter of Pirkei Avot. “The one who is happy with their portion, with their lot”. Continue Reading
- Join the Drives for Blood and Food and Masks at the BJCC (6/11/2020) - The Boulder JCC is proud to partner with local community organizations in hosting several community service events in the upcoming weeks. All events will be held at the Boulder JCC. Continue Reading
- This Week at Virtual Bonai Shalom – 6/12 – 6/18 (6/11/2020) - What's happening at Bonai Shalom for the next week! Please see our website for the whole list of events, zoom information, and all other updates! Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – June 12 – June 19 (6/11/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- “Spectacular Sunday” Will Be Largest Fundraising Event in Jewish National Fund-USA’s History (6/7/2020) - The largest fundraising event in Jewish National Fund-USA’s 119-year history will take place on June 14, 2020, as the organization helps Israel’s Negev and Galilee regions prepare for a post-COVID-19 world. Continue Reading
- Brandeis U Panel: “Israel After the Elections” (6/7/2020) - Israel After the Elections: What's Next?Tuesday, June 910:00 - 11:00 AM MDT A panel discussion with:Eva Bellin, Myra and Robert Kraft Professor of Arab Politics, Crown Center for Middle East Studies, Brandeis University David Makovsky, Ziegler distinguished fellow at The Washington Institute and director of the Project on Arab-Israel Relations Bar Sananes, MA/MBA '20, Recent graduate of the Heller School… Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events:
Arts and Culture
- Remembering Iconic Jewish Actor, Producer, Philanthropist, and Author Kirk Douglas (6/11/2020) - Join ACE for a virtual screening and talkback of "The Untameable Kirk Douglas" on Sunday at 4 pm. Continue Reading
- Rebirth Is in the Trees (6/11/2020) - A new poem by Lisa Tremback. Continue Reading