Shabbat shalom and Happy 4th of July weekend! Please have a safe and healthy weekend.
Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
If you have something to entertain or engage people that you’d like to get out there, let us know!
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- Boulder JCC Updates Us for Summer (7/2/2020) - Summer is officially here and our campus is beginning to buzz. And not just bees. Continue Reading
- With Gratitude to Rav Bracha (7/1/2020) - Rabbi Sarah Bracha Gershuny, also known as Rav Bracha, was engaged as the full time Rabbi at Congregation Nevei Kodesh on October 1, 2014 and resigned her position effective June 30, 2020. Continue Reading
- Michael Douglas and Museum of the Jewish People Unveil Historic Objects in New Video Series (6/29/2020) - The Museum of the Jewish People in Tel Aviv has launched a new series of videos giving a sneak peek at a few of the key artifacts that will be featured in its much-anticipated new Core Exhibition slated to open in fall 2020. Continue Reading
- Mensches Worth Mentioning: Marilyn Pinsker (6/29/2020) - Marilyn Pinsker has been making things with her hands — knitting, crocheting and doing needle work, for as long as she can remember. Continue Reading
- Parashat Chukat & Me (7/1/2020) - There is a lot of drama and emoting going on in Parshat Chukat. Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – July 3 – July 10 (7/2/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events:
Arts and Culture
- Exit Laughing: Carl Reiner Remembered (7/2/2020) - Join Boulder Jewish Film Festival Founding Director Kathryn Bernheimer for a Zoom celebration of Carl Reiner's life, featuring clips and conversation Continue Reading
- Virtual Docent-Led Art Tour: Meet the Darling Madame d’Ora (7/2/2020) - Meet the Darling Madame d'Ora: the Era-Defining Fashion Photographer Who Vanished from History. Continue Reading