Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. Governor Polis has now issued an order requiring masks in all public indoor spaces. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- Tisha B’Av to Tu B’Av – Reconnect and Share Values (7/30/2020) - Our Common Destiny, the new initiative to unify and strengthen the Jewish people through shared values, is launching the “Sort of Connected” (#DifferentButSame) social media campaign ahead of Tisha B’Av and Tu B’Av. Continue Reading
- The Miracle Of Community (7/29/2020) - How can the saddest days of the year make someone happy? Continue Reading
- Be Our Boulder Moishe House New Resident (7/26/2020) - Are you or is someone you know a fabulous human interested in creating Jewish community, exploring the outdoors, and pursuing social justice? You could be a good fit for our house! Moishe House Boulder is looking for a wonderful new resident to live with us. Continue Reading
- JNF and AMIIE Launch New Gap Semester Program in Israel (7/26/2020) - The program, which will run in Israel from September 2 – December 25, 2020, is designed for incoming college freshmen and rising college sophomores. Continue Reading
- Open House for Online and In-Person Religious School with Adventure Judaism, 8/17 at 4 pm (7/30/2020) - This year, we are offering both online and in-person / outdoor options for grades 1-6. Continue Reading
- Turning Towards TISHA B’AV (7/26/2020) - Tisha B’Av can be a wake-up call, a gentle knock on our inner door. A chance to reframe our personal narratives and our communal stories. Continue Reading
- Natasha Dickson Bat Mitzvah (7/26/2020) - On Saturday, August 1st, 2020, Natasha Dickson will be called to the Torah as a Bat Mitzvah at Congregation Har HaShem. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- BJFF Offers Opportunity to Watch New Israeli TV Series (7/30/2020) - "Unchained," Israel's hot new show, is being offered to our audiences for the month of August, with a discussion August 31 at 5:00 pm. Continue Reading
- I Have the Covid-19 Blues (7/30/2020) - A new poem from Lisa Tremback. Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – July 31 – August 7 (7/30/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- When Did Jews Become Funny? Find Out on First Friday on Thursday with Bonai (7/29/2020) - This talk examines Jewish humor as a historically situated phenomenon. It is illustrated, of course, with jokes. Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: