Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. Governor Polis has now issued an order requiring masks in all public indoor spaces. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- JTree Update – July 2020 (7/16/2020) - JTree received over 600 trees from Boulder in June! Continue Reading
- Rose Community Foundation Awards Over $4.1 Million in 2nd Phase of COVID-19 Grantmaking (7/16/2020) - Rose Community Foundation and its fundholders awarded 395 grants totaling over $4.1 million in its second phase of COVID-19 grantmaking, bringing the Foundation’s COVID-19 grantmaking total thus far to more than $7 million over three months. Continue Reading
- Lack of Accountability and Transparency Put Philanthropy at an Inflection Point (7/15/2020) - A few weeks ago, the coronavirus pandemic obscured the celebration of Earth Day’s 50th anniversary. Continue Reading
- Welcome Two New Community Members (7/13/2020) - Congratulations to the Gan Levy family as they welcomed twin boys to their family on Tuesday, July 7. Continue Reading
- Guest Rabbi, Weekly Events, and First Friday Announcement – Bonai Shalom July 17 – 24 (7/16/2020) - While Rabbi Marc is on a well-deserved break, Bonai Shalom is still offering lots of ways to connect with your community, spirituality, and celebrate the things we have to be thankful for. Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – July 17 – July 24 (7/16/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- Virtual Offerings at Nevei Kodesh 7/18 – 7/24 (7/16/2020) - Nevei Kodesh, a warm and welcoming Jewish Renewal Community invites you to join us virtually for prayer, study and connection! Continue Reading
- Adventure Judaism Outdoor In-Person Shabbat Service July 17 (7/15/2020) - The summer of 2020 brings us interesting challenges and opportunities. How do we gather safely to enjoy the majesty of Shabbat as a community? Continue Reading
- Lunch and Learn: Zero Waste, Recycling, and Composting (7/13/2020) - It’s likely that over the past few years, you’ve taken steps to reduce your footprint in the world. No doubt you recycle and perhaps you compost as well, but there’s so much more that can be done, simply and easily. Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: