Shabbat shalom! Congratulations to Rabbi Pesach and Chany Scheiner of the Boulder County Center for Judaism on the marriage of their daughter Malky to Menachem Allouch. Mazel tov, and best wishes for a long life of happiness together!
Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
If you have something to entertain or engage people that you’d like to get out there, let us know!
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- Chris Froome, 4x Tour de France Winner, Will Join Israel Start-Up Nation (7/9/2020) - Team Israel Start-Up Nation is extremely proud to announce that four-time Tour de France winner, Chris Froome, will lead the team starting next season. Continue Reading
- Baruch Dayan HaEmet – Judy Herbet z”l (7/9/2020) - Judy Herbet, mother of Marilyn Pinsker, passed away on Thursday afternoon, July 9th, 2020 at Manor Care in Boulder. Continue Reading
- Zoom into Shabbat with the Adventure Rabbi July 10 (7/8/2020) - On July 10, 2020 at 6:00 pm MT, join us on Zoom for 30-minutes of singing, blessing, and schmoozing. Continue Reading
- Adventure Judaism Announces Two In-Person Summer Services (7/6/2020) - The summer of 2020 brings us interesting challenges and opportunities. How do we gather safely to enjoy the majesty of Shabbat as a community? Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- KGNU Presents 32nd Annual Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam, “2020 Safer-at-Home” Edition (7/6/2020) - KGNU will continue a three-decade tradition of the annual Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam on Sunday, July 19, when a musical performance extraordinaire continues with a virtual Safer at Home edition! Continue Reading
- Upcoming Virtual Offerings at Nevei Kodesh 7/10 – 7/16 (7/9/2020) - Nevei Kodesh, a warm and welcoming Jewish Renewal Community invites you to join us virtually for prayer, study and connection! Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – July 10 – July 17 (7/9/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- A Rapping Rabbi? A Journey Back Home! (7/9/2020) - Boulder Center for Judaism invites you for an inspiring and entertaining story and presentation with Rabbi Motti Flikshtein of Delaware. Continue Reading
- CU Boulder Peak to Peak Series Presents “Eco-Kashrut: Food, Jews, Justice (7/8/2020) - "In fact, there are times when the mandate to keep kosher and the desire to be green may come into direct conflict." Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: