Shabbat shalom and happy new year! Have a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2020 – and be sure to get out and vote!
Stay warm, and have a great weekend. Enjoy!
- Louisville Skates Through Night 8 (12/29/2019) - The Louisville Jewish community came out in force Sunday night for skating, lighting, sufganyot and hot chocolate for the eighth and final night of Chanukah 5780/2019. Continue Reading
- Mittlemans Lamplighters for Lafayette Menorah Lighting (12/26/2019) - The Mittleman family, led by patriarch David Mittleman, lit the giant menorah in Lafayette for night 5 of Chanukah Thursday night. Continue Reading
- How to Vote in Upcoming World Zionist Congress Election (12/26/2019) - From January 21 through March 11, 2020, American residents who are Jewish and 18 or older will be eligible to vote for United States delegates to the World Zionist Congress. Continue Reading
- 4 Questions for Rabbi Ruth Gan Kagan of Nava Tehila (1/2/2020) - Founder of Nava Tehila, Rabbi Ruth and her team focus on creating musical, inclusive, and engaging prayer spaces where people feel comfortable to come as they are. Continue Reading
- Our Wandering Minds (1/2/2020) - If you are human, comparing mind is your constant companion. And, a natural result of these non-stop mental comparisons is that we often find ourselves feeling lacking, less than, craving to be, or to have, more. Continue Reading
- Henry Rasof to Light Menorah at Chanukah on Ice (12/26/2019) - Chanukah on Ice attracts a crowd of families for outdoor ice skating to Chanukah music, with stops for hot chocolate, soufganiot (traditional jelly doughnuts), and the lighting of the largest menorah in Boulder County. Continue Reading
- A Transformative Weekend of Enlivening New Jewish Music and Teaching (1/2/2020) - Jerusalem-based NGO Nava Tehila composes new music for prayer and trains Jewish leaders around the world in the art of musical and innovative prayer leadership. Continue Reading