Shabbat shalom! Congregation Nevei Kodesh has opened up their Shabbaton with Nava Tehila to the whole community this weekend, thanks to generous members.
Also, next Thursday, January 23rd, the Jewish Studies Program at CU is sponsoring a talk for International Holocaust Awareness Day.
Stay warm, and have a great weekend. Enjoy!
- Help Us Help Australia (1/13/2020) - In light of the unprecedented and devastating Australian wildfires, we are putting together a fundraiser on Australia Day (Sunday, January 26th). Continue Reading
- Everyone Welcome at Nava Tehila Shabbaton at Nevei Kodesh (1/16/2020) - Congregation Nevei Kodesh is thrilled to announce that due to the combined generosity of many community members, we are able to invite EVERYONE to join us this Shabbat for an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pray with Nava Tehila at no additional cost. Continue Reading
- Rabbi Marc’s A Dash of Drash – A Name and a Place with Reverend Pedro Silva is Episode 102 (1/16/2020) - A Name and a Place with special guest Reverence Pedro Silva, Honoring the Legacy of MLK is Episode 102 of A Dash of Drash. Continue Reading
- Toward a History of Jewish – Native American Relations (1/16/2020) - The University of Colorado Boulder’s Program in Jewish Studies and cosponsors welcome David S. Koffman as Jewish Studies’ 2020 Sondra and Howard Bender Visiting Scholar. Professor Koffman will present a public lecture titled “Toward a History of Jewish – Native American Relations,” on the CU campus on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 7:00 pm in… Continue Reading
- ACE at the J Hosting Conversations on Jewish Genealogy and Women in the Bible (1/16/2020) - Ellen Kowitt and Rabbi Lynne Goldsmith are the February Lunch and Learn speakers for ACE at the J. Continue Reading
- Nosh and Network at the Boulder JCC This Tuesday (1/12/2020) - Experience networking like you never have before at the first Nosh and Network of 2020 on Tuesday, January 14. Continue Reading
- Jack Nicklaus Headlines JFS Executive Luncheon April 29 (1/12/2020) - Jewish Family Service of Colorado welcomes Jack Nicklaus, golf champion, golf course designer, philanthropist, and good-will ambassador, for its 16th annual JFS Executive Luncheon fundraiser on Wednesday, April 29. Continue Reading