Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. Governor Polis has now issued an order requiring masks in all public indoor spaces. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- Shabbat Brings Joy to Rocky Mountain Young Adults with OneTable (8/27/2020) - Whether celebrating alone, dining digitally with a virtual gathering, or at strategically planned socially-distanced dinner, OneTable hosts in Colorado have inhaled Shabbat’s message and are using Friday nights to exhale after weeks filled with waves of uncertainty, virtual meetings that bleed into one another, and an often overwhelming sense of “what is happening?” Izzy Klein,… Continue Reading
- Boulder JCC Offering In-Person After-School Kids’ Programs This Fall (8/25/2020) - Our after-school programs give kids ages 6-13 an opportunity to connect with their peers. From sports to STEAM, there is something for everyone at the JCC this fall. All in-person programs follow the Boulder JCC’s Health and Safety Protocols. Continue Reading
- Jewish Family Service of Colorado Selected for Year Two of the Jewish Poverty Challenge (8/25/2020) - The goal of the program is to help NJHSA member agencies better analyze the marketplace, launch and manage solutions, and implement sustainable measures for success to address the many dynamics associated with responding to Jewish Poverty. Continue Reading
- Shabbat Outdoor In-Person Mesa Elementary School 8/28 (8/27/2020) - Imagine Friday night Shabbat Services in a vast green field, with views of the Flatirons. Imagine a place where you can safely socially distance, yet spiritually connect. Tonight! Continue Reading
- Nevei Kodesh Religious School Open House Monday Evening 8/31 (8/27/2020) - Nevei Kodesh, a warm and welcoming Jewish Renewal Community invites you to join us virtually for prayer, study and connection! Continue Reading
- Unpacking Unorthodox (8/27/2020) - Lisa Dicksteen interviews Miriam Lipskier, co-founder and director of the Chabad Student Centre at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, about her upcoming talk "Unorthodox." Continue Reading
- Celebrate Rosh Hashanah with the Boulder JCC (8/25/2020) - From honey pots to kugel, the Boulder JCC is offering fun and creative high holiday programs for all ages. Continue Reading
- Cooking Demonstration with Leah Koenig for Rosh Hashanah (8/25/2020) - On September 1, along with 12 other Jewish Community Centers from across the country, Boulder JCC will present Leah Koenig baking along with you with two special and unique desserts. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Boulder JCC LitFest In Your Living Room (8/27/2020) - The Boulder JCC is proud to be part of a consortium of Jewish Community Centers from across the country to present over 30 authors this fall. Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – August 28 – September 4 (8/27/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- Virtual Offerings at Nevei Kodesh 8/28-9/3 (8/27/2020) - Nevei Kodesh, a warm and welcoming Jewish Renewal Community invites you to join us virtually for prayer, study and connection! Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events: