Please be sure to follow all the recommendations/requirements of Boulder County Public Health, including wearing masks in public. Governor Polis has now issued an order requiring masks in all public indoor spaces. The City of Boulder has seen a spike in cases recently; please be vigilant in protecting your families and yourself.
You can find all of our local community virtual services at the “Jewish Community Virtual Offerings” link below under “Events”. There is also a link to the list of online programs being offered by the Boulder JCC.
Meanwhile, here are sources that will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Boulder and Colorado:
- Boulder JCC for the Jewish community
- Congregation Har HaShem for the Jewish community
- City of Boulder
- Boulder County
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Centers for Disease Control
Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great weekend.
- OLLI Online Fall Registration Now Open (8/10/2020) - Choose from 144 courses and 3 speaker series, all for a flat fee of $130 per semester. Continue Reading
- Prepare for the Holidays: Discover Your Inner Spiritual Core (8/13/2020) - How are we meant to prepare for the most significant days of the Jewish year? Hear and share some vital Jewish teachings that can help you get ready for the Days of Awe (the High Holy Days) in body and soul. Continue Reading
- Learn About Adventure Judaism Religious School at Meeting 8/17: Choose Online or In-person/Outdoor Classes (8/13/2020) - Join Rabbi Jamie Korngold for an open house on Zoom, Monday, August 17, at 4:00 pm to learn more about our religious school offerings. Continue Reading
- Elul – Preparing for the Days of Awe (8/13/2020) - Rabbi Tirzah Firestone, PhD will lead an online Elul retreat with guided meditations, music, and teachings to help us recount our losses and harvest the gifts of the past year. Continue Reading
- Alon and Koby Horowitz B’nai Mitzvah (8/10/2020) - On Saturday, August 15th, 2020, Alon and Koby Horowitz will be called to the Torah as B'nai Mitzvah at Congregation Har HaShem. Continue Reading
- Kabbalat Shabbat New Time and Religious School Open House at Bonai this Week: 8/14 – 8/21 (8/13/2020) - As we prepare for the high holidays, Bonai is getting ready for the new year on multiple levels. Continue Reading
- Join Har HaShem Virtually – August 14 – 21 (8/13/2020) - Here is a quick list of all virtual events sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem in the next week. Continue Reading
- Upcoming Boulder JCC Blood Drive and Community Service Projects (8/10/2020) - Boulder JCC is holding a Blood Drive, serving as a drop off point for masks and materials, and more! If you need help, you can request it too! Continue Reading
- Boulder Hadassah Presents “What’s Hot In Israel?” at Free Zoom Kick-off Event (8/10/2020) - Boulder Hadassah’s Kick-off Event, on Sunday August 30th will feature a report on Israel from Itai Divinsky, Senior Emissary for JEWISHcolorado, Continue Reading
Adventure Judaism Weekly Virtual Events:
Thursdays 11:00 am Storytime with Sadie and Ori
Fridays 6:00 pm Shabbat Gathering with Rabbi Jamie Korngold