- Are you ready for a new adventure?
- Do you want to be more active?
- Do you wish to learn just for the sake of learning?
- Are you ready to engage with your peers?
Then OLLI Boulder is perfect for you!
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) from the University of Denver is an educational program designed for men and women age 50+ who wish to pursue lifelong learning in a relaxed, non-competitive atmosphere. There are no tests, no grades, no academic requirements – just a desire to learn and a penchant to be curious. Remember: Curiosity Never Retires!
- Spring 2020 Term: March 30 – May 22 (eight weeks). Classes are held Monday-Thursday, 9:30-11:30 am and 1:00-3:00 pm.
- OLLI Boulder Location: Mountain View United Methodist Church, 355 Ponca Place, Boulder, CO 80303
- The $130 cost per term entitles you to take as many courses as you like at any of six Denver Metro area locations (Boulder, East, Central, West, South, and the DU Campus)
- Courses cover academic subjects in history, literature, music, philosophy, film, current events, technology, science, writing, social issues, and more. A speaker series, field trips, and workshops expand the curriculum.
THE SPRING 2020 TERM WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!
** CATALOGS POSTED and ON-LINE REGISTRATION begin Feb. 17, 2020 **
Get more information, access the catalogs, and register for classes at: https://portfolio.du.edu/olliboulder.
About the Osher Foundation
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Denver is a membership program designed for men and women age 50 and over, who wish to pursue lifelong learning in a relaxed non-competitive atmosphere. There are no tests, no grades, no academic requirements – just a desire for learning and a penchant to be curious.
Thanks to the generosity of the The Bernard Osher Foundation, OLLI at the University of Denver joins a network of 120 Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes across the United States that are meeting the needs of older learners who want to learn simply for the joy of learning and personal fulfillment.
Read more: www.osherfoundation.org. OLLI needs believers like Bernard Osher. The development and delivery of quality educational programs for 50+ adults is important for sustaining quality of life and healthy minds. If you would like to help fund scholarships, programming or our research, please contact us at our office, 303-871-3090.