- A positive and safe online community space for your child to connect to hope, community, question-asking and fun, meaningful Jewish learning
- We need each other! This time of COVID is uncertain, but our community learning and connection can be very certain
- Religious School, Shabbat, holidays on Zoom = pajamas! It is a lot easier to be ready and on time when there is no hurry to get out the door
- We are here for you – our staff is committed to experiential learning whether we are in our physical space or online – know that we are creating an amazing experience
- We are offering tikkun olam/social justice classes, cooking, music, art, virtual fieldtrips, Hebrew, Shabbats and connection throughout the week – we get to connect often with you and your awesome kids this year
- We love our students – preschool through teens! We love their parents and especially enjoy when their grandparents join them for Zoom Shabbats
- B-Mitzvah? Yes! We offer a special depth of connection, study, parent/student learning, social justice through current events and meaning to your child’s B-Mitzvah journey
Why join us at Nevei Kodesh? Jewish Renewal shares a holistic, embodied experience – committed to touching our hearts, minds, souls and bodies. Our love for curiosity, finding joy in our Judaism and bringing the relevant meanings of Torah to our everyday lives is a very special part of being in our community.
If you’d like to know more about our program and joining us this year, you’re invited to chat with Director of Family Life Brooke Fisher and other staff this Sunday.
Click here to receive to register and receive our Zoom invite. We look forward to seeing you then!