In partnership, Boulder Jewish Family Service and Boulder JCC are seeking donations for a Passover grocery bag delivery. Passover bags will be delivered to 50 community members who are isolated either at retirement communities or at home.
Passover Donation Day drop off is Thursday, March 26, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Boulder JCC, 6007 Oreg Avenue. All you need to do is DRIVE UP with your bag of donations and volunteers will be on hand to take your donation. King Soopers and Whole Foods are still the best places to find items, but they might become less available the closer we get to April. Thank you to the Boulder JCC for donating haggadot for each bag!
Items needed; please donate what you can:
- 50 boxes of matzah
- 50 boxes of macaroons
- 50 jars of gefilte fish
- 50 cans or instant chicken soup
- 50 oranges
- 50 bunches of parsley
- 50 small jars of horseradish
- 50 grape juice boxes
- 50 containers of sealed Passover candies
These items are online only. Suggested websites:
- 50 jars of charoset – www.judaciawebstore.com
- 50 sealed and packaged hard boiled eggs – https://www.organicvalley.coop/products/eggs/hard-boiled-eggs/hard-boiled-eggs-2-pack/
Please contact Mary Pierce at 720.749.3403 if you can order these items.