Shabbat shalom! Be sure to take advantage of our crisp fall weather to eat, socialize, or even sleep in a sukkah between now and Shemini Atzeret on Monday October 21. Then Simchat Torah starts that same Monday night the 21st. The hits just keep on coming!
Stay warm or cool, depending on when you read this (that’s Colorado weather for you), and have a great weekend. Enjoy!
- Israel Cycling Academy to Join World Tour in 2020 (10/17/2019) - Israel Cycling Academy and Katusha Management have signed an agreement that will see the Israeli team race in the World Tour starting January 2020. Continue Reading
- The “Secret Sauce” Of Thriving 100-Year Families (10/17/2019) - When working with affluent families, I often hear the popular warning: “Shirtsleeves-to-shirtsleeves in three generations.” This quote suggests that a family’s wealth often disappears by the time it reaches the grandchildren of the wealth-creating generation. Continue Reading
- Letter: Support JFS at Reel Hope (10/15/2019) - Come, in celebration…..help keep the flames which ignite our spirit…JOIN US AT THE REEL HOPE EVENT on November 2. Continue Reading
- Meet Janiece Gratch, Educator Extraordinaire and Online Hebrew Tutor (10/17/2019) - Janiece has tutored over ninety students. Even years after their ceremonies, students speak excitedly about how fun and achievable Janiece made the process. Continue Reading
- Standing Up – Yom Kippur 5780 (10/15/2019) - We had hiked up from the top of Lift 2 in Taos Ski Valley, a fairly rigorous twenty minute hike in ski boots to the top of a run called “Stauffenberg.” Continue Reading
- Beyond Selfie – Kol Nidre 5780 (10/13/2019) - Rabbi Soloway shares his 2019/5780 Kol Nidre sermon. Continue Reading
- This Week for CU’s Jewish Buffs – 10/14 (10/13/2019) - Here are this week's activities for CU Boulder's Jewish student community. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- In This Fall (10/17/2019) - A fall poem by Lisa Tremback. Continue Reading
- Local Photographer Brian Hooker to Present at Boulder JCC (10/15/2019) - ACE continues to offer local photographers an opportunity to share their work with the community. Continue Reading
- Celebrating the Jewish Songsmiths of the Motown Era (10/13/2019) - Join ACE as we explore the Jewish contribution to R&B, Motown, and soul – all of which reflected changing racial relations during the civil rights era. Lunch and Learn on October 17, concert on October 27. Continue Reading