Shabbat shalom! Don’t forget, Saturday night is Boulder Jewish Family Service’s Reel Hope event at the Boulder JCC, and Sunday night, Women of the J are hosting Paula DuPré Pesmen as part of their Exceptional Women Series.
Stay warm or cool, depending on when you read this (that’s Colorado weather for you), and have a great weekend. Enjoy!
- 1 Million Jews “Jumping Together” (10/31/2019) - More than 1 million Jews across 1,500 cities to unite for 7th annual Shabbat Project. Continue Reading
- AEPi International Seeking New Round of Beneficiaries (10/31/2019) - Alpha Epsilon Pi, the world’s leading Jewish college fraternity, is looking for new Jewish and Israeli philanthropy beneficiaries to benefit from the fundraising muscle of the International Fraternity’s 185 chapters around the world. Continue Reading
- Jewish Agency Set to Approve a New Strategic Plan (10/27/2019) - The Jewish Agency is set to approve a strategic action plan for the coming decade, designed to address the major challenges currently facing the Jewish people. Continue Reading
- Spiritual Support Group for Mental Health Meeting Dates for November (10/31/2019) - Har HaShem’s Spiritual Support Group, called Refuat Hanefesh, is open to people living with mental health issues, their family members and friends. The next meeting is November 5th. Continue Reading
- Rabbi Marc’s A Dash of Drash – 5780 Sermons are Episodes 96, 97 and 98 (10/29/2019) - By popular request, Rabbi Marc has recorded his high holiday sermons as Episodes 96, 97 and 98 of Dash of Drash. Continue Reading
- Join the Boulder JCC for the Great Big Challah Bake (10/29/2019) - Women from all around the world will gather together at the Boulder JCC on Wednesday, November 13 for an evening of Challah Baking, fun, and conversation. Continue Reading
- Clean Speech Colorado Brings Speakers to Boulder (10/27/2019) - November marks the launch of “Clean Speech Colorado,” a new state-wide initiative convening 65 organizations in our community to to create a more peaceful and productive community. Continue Reading
- This Week for CU’s Jewish Buffs – 10/28 (10/27/2019) - Here are this week's activities for CU Boulder's Jewish student community. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- In This Infinite Clockwork of Time (10/31/2019) - A new poem by Lisa Tremback Continue Reading
- On Veterans Day, ACE Honors a Victory Over Evil (10/29/2019) - The last surviving prosecutor of the Nuremberg trials, Ben Ferencz is a tiny, tenacious American hero. Continue Reading
- The Immigrant Experience Takes Center Stage at the Boulder JCC (10/27/2019) - Join ACE for a special production of Amy Feinberg’s short play, “Ellis Island Stories” Continue Reading