Shabbat shalom! Don’t let the last Friday the 13th of the decade get you down. Check out all our Chanukah posts, and more to come.
Congratulations to Rabbi Marc Soloway on the 100th podcast in his series, “A Dash of Drash”! We’re looking forward to the next 100…
Stay warm, and have a great weekend. Enjoy!
- JEWISHcolorado Creates Mitzvah Opportunities This Christmas (12/12/2019) - Each Christmas for the past 24 years, JEWISHcolorado and hundreds of volunteers relieve employees and regular volunteers at local charitable organizations, healthcare facilities, and senior living facilities on Christmas Eve, December 24, and Christmas Day, December 25, so they can spend time with their loved ones. Continue Reading
- Jewish Burial Plots Available at Mountain View Memorial Park (12/12/2019) - Haver, Boulder's Rabbinical Council, has been working with Mountain View Memorial Park for plots in the Jewish area of the cemetery, and the synagogues are no longer selling these plots. Continue Reading
- J Street Annual Breakfast to Honor Dan Recht and Elaine Selsberg (12/8/2019) - At this year’s annual breakfast on Wednesday, December 11,, J Street Colorado is pleased to honor Dan Recht and Elaine Selsberg for their long-standing commitment to J Street. Continue Reading
- Celebrate a Hallmark Chassidic Holiday (12/12/2019) - Join us on Tuesday, December 17 for an evening of song and Chassidic teachings in honor of the Chassidic holiday of Yud-Tes Kislev. Continue Reading
- Rabbi Marc’s A Dash of Drash – Godwrestling is Episode 100! (12/12/2019) - Godwrestling: Halachah and Aggadah, Law and Narrative is the 100th Episode of A Dash of Drash! Continue Reading
- Har HaShem’s Online Chanukah Auction Begins This Week (12/8/2019) - Starting on Thursday, December 12th at 9:00 am through Thursday, December 19th until 9:00 pm, Congregation Har HaShem is hosting their second annual Chanukah Online Auction. Continue Reading
- This Week for CU’s Jewish Buffs – 12/9 (12/8/2019) - Here are this week's activities for CU Boulder's Jewish student community. Continue Reading